MICHAEL JACKSON
MICHAEL JACKSON
MICHAEL JACKSON
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MAN

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Крис Джадд рассказывает о работе с Майклом

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Белая роза
HOAX Master
HOAX Master
Белая роза

Крис Джадд рассказывает о работе с Майклом Empty
PostSubject: Крис Джадд рассказывает о работе с Майклом   Крис Джадд рассказывает о работе с Майклом I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:11 am

Cris Judd, хореограф, режиссер, актер и продюсер. Работал с Майклом "опасных" и "история" тур
http://www.backstage.com/bso/dance/cris-judd-found-success-by-watching-and-1005193642.story?imw=Y

Dancing With Jacko
Finding that he really liked and did well in his jazz dance classes, Judd soon added ballet technique to his training regimen and won the bet: Within eight months, he got a job as a dancer at Disney. His professional dance career took off quickly and included a stint dancing for Chippendales in Europe. He eventually moved to Los Angeles and danced in concerts and movies, on television shows, and in videos for prominent recording artists, including Michael Jackson.

"He was a perfectionist," Judd says of Jackson. "When we were on tour with him, there were four dancers, and in rehearsal he would make each of us perform the entire two-hour-plus show, one at a time, in front of him. It's just you alone on the stage and him sitting there, arms crossed, watching you. And then he would give you some very precise correction, like exactly where your thumb and middle finger should be on your hat."

While rehearsing for a tour with the pop singer Jordan Knight, Judd suddenly made the career transition from dancer to choreographer. When the tour's choreographer had a falling-out with Knight, Judd approached the singer and asked if he could step in and complete the job. "He gave me one number to finish, and he loved it so much that I then became his choreographer," Judd says. "And that's pretty much how I transitioned into choreography."

Building on everything he had taken in from carefully observing the top choreographers with whom he had worked during his dance career, Judd developed a choreographic style that he describes as being infused with old-school sensibilities. "I'm really influenced by Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly," he says, and he blends their styles with hip-hop vocabulary. "I think of my style as 'strong elegant.' "

One of Judd's most impressive choreographic accomplishments was the 2002 NBC concert special "Let's Get Loud," for which he served as creative director and which starred Jennifer Lopez (to whom Judd was briefly married). The concert was released on DVD in 2003. That experience sparked his interest in moving beyond choreography. He has made successful forays into producing, has acted in films and on TV, and has served as host of the WE channel's dance-competition reality show "Dirty Dancing."

Returning to his roots as a choreographer and using that as a springboard into directing, Judd is currently choreographing a new television show, "Bucket & Skinner's Epic Adventures," that will air on Nickelodeon in August. "I'm trying to transition into more directing work," he says, "so when I started working on this show, I met a wonderful director and asked him if I could shadow him for the episode. My experience has shown me that really watching someone who knows what they're doing is the best way to learn."
Back to top Go down

Крис Джадд рассказывает о работе с Майклом
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MICHAEL JACKSON :: ИСТОРИИ-
Jump to: