MICHAEL JACKSON
MICHAEL JACKSON
MICHAEL JACKSON
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MAN

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Janet Jackson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SummerGirl
Chief
Chief
SummerGirl

Janet Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Janet Jackson   Janet Jackson I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:19 pm

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a347201/janet-jackson-postpones-concerts-for-michael-jackson-death-trial.html

Janet Jackson postpones concerts for Michael Jackson death trial

Janet Jackson has postponed three Australian concerts to attend the wrongful death trial of her brother Michael Jackson's physician Dr Conrad Murray.

The 'All For You' star was due to perform in Melbourne on Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday as part of her 'Number Ones' tour, but has opted to reschedule the gigs for one single concert on November 3 at the city's Rod Laver Arena.

Jackson explained that she needed to be with her family as Murray's defence team begin presenting its case this week.

"When I planned these shows, the [trial] schedule in California was completely different. After talking with my family last night, I decided we must be together right now... This saddens me in so many ways," she said in a statement to The AP.
Back to top Go down

Janet Jackson
Page 1 of 1