MICHAEL JACKSON
MICHAEL JACKSON
MICHAEL JACKSON
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MAN

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson's Death Devastated Kathy Hilton

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Белая роза
HOAX Master
HOAX Master
Белая роза

Michael Jackson's Death Devastated Kathy Hilton Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson's Death Devastated Kathy Hilton   Michael Jackson's Death Devastated Kathy Hilton I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:09 pm

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/michael-jacksons-death-devastated-kathy-hilton_1222389

Michael Jackson's longtime friend Kathy Hilton collapsed on the floor when she heard the devastating news of his death, before racing across Los Angeles to comfort the pop superstar's children.The Thriller legend and Hilton became friends when they were young and remained close throughout adulthood.
Jackson died in 2009 after suffering a cardiac arrest brought on by an overdose of anaesthetic Propofol, and Hilton was once of the first to be informed of the tragedy.
Upon hearing the news, Hilton "fell on the floor", before heading to Jackson's home to comfort his three children.
After learning Prince, Paris and Blanket had followed their father when
he was taken in an ambulance to Los Angeles' Ucla Medical Center,
Hilton went to the facility to be with the star's family - and say her
last goodbyes to her pal.
She tells U.S. chat show host Piers Morgan, "My assistant told me
(about Jackson's death) and I literally fell on the floor. My sister
came and picked me up and we went directly to the house as I thought the children would be there.
"Yes (I then went to the hospital). The children and Mrs Jackson and
all the brothers and sisters were in this room and just crying and
hugging each other and in a daze. This is a father that was so with his
children. He's (been) dedicated since they were born, to raising and
being with them.
"LaToya and Randy took me in to say goodbye (to Michael). I think if I
hadn't I would never have quite in my head believed (he was dead) - even
though he was a friend, he was such a powerful person.
"No (he was not alive when I saw him). I rubbed his head and his arms
and his legs and his feet and I told him I love him so much and I
whispered some funny things to him and that was it."

Ну блин еще один очевидeц...... Michael Jackson's Death Devastated Kathy Hilton 1271225597
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Death Devastated Kathy Hilton   Michael Jackson's Death Devastated Kathy Hilton I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:38 pm

Белая роза wrote:
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/michael-jacksons-death-devastated-kathy-hilton_1222389

Michael Jackson's longtime friend Kathy Hilton collapsed on the floor when she heard the devastating news of his death, before racing across Los Angeles to comfort the pop superstar's children.The Thriller legend and Hilton became friends when they were young and remained close throughout adulthood.
Jackson died in 2009 after suffering a cardiac arrest brought on by an overdose of anaesthetic Propofol, and Hilton was once of the first to be informed of the tragedy.
Upon hearing the news, Hilton "fell on the floor", before heading to Jackson's home to comfort his three children.
After learning Prince, Paris and Blanket had followed their father when
he was taken in an ambulance to Los Angeles' Ucla Medical Center,
Hilton went to the facility to be with the star's family - and say her
last goodbyes to her pal.
She tells U.S. chat show host Piers Morgan, "My assistant told me
(about Jackson's death) and I literally fell on the floor. My sister
came and picked me up and we went directly to the house as I thought the children would be there.
"Yes (I then went to the hospital). The children and Mrs Jackson and
all the brothers and sisters were in this room and just crying and
hugging each other and in a daze. This is a father that was so with his
children. He's (been) dedicated since they were born, to raising and
being with them.
"LaToya and Randy took me in to say goodbye (to Michael). I think if I
hadn't I would never have quite in my head believed (he was dead) - even
though he was a friend, he was such a powerful person.
"No (he was not alive when I saw him). I rubbed his head and his arms
and his legs and his feet and I told him I love him so much and I
whispered some funny things to him and that was it."

Ну блин еще один очевидeц...... Michael Jackson's Death Devastated Kathy Hilton 1271225597

Странное какое - то интервью.
Она говорит, что Майкл НЕ жил в Кэролвуд, а в отеле Бел Эйр до своей " смерти" и дети жили там вместе с ним, однако когда она узнала, что он умер, она сразу поехала в Кэрлвуд, так как знала, что дети там.
Далее она говорит, что Ренди и Латойа провели ее к нему в больнице, когда он уже лежал там " мертвый " и как она потирала его лоб\руки\ноги\ступни Shocked2 и шептала ему какие-то забавные слова. Интересно, почему нигде не было даже вскользь заявлено об этом, что кроме семьи в больнице был кто-то еще и видел "мертвого" Майкла.
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksontruth.forumotion.com
lina
BeLIEver
BeLIEver
lina

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Death Devastated Kathy Hilton   Michael Jackson's Death Devastated Kathy Hilton I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:39 am

[Цитата = "Admin"] [цитата = "Белая роза"] http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/michael-jacksons-death-devastated-kathy-hilton_1222389
[Размер = 18] [COLOR = красный] [B] Майкл Джексон Смерть Devastated Кэти Хилтон [/ B] [/ COLOR] [/ size]

Ну блин еще один очевидeц ...... [IMG] https://2img.net/u/3313/18/19/82/smiles/1271225597.gif [/ IMG] [/ quote]

Странное какое - то интервью.
Она говорит, что Майкл НЕ жил в Кэролвуд, а в отеле Бел Эйр до своей "смерти" и дети жили там вместе с ним, однако когда она узнала, что он умер, она сразу поехала в Кэрлвуд, так как знала, что дети там .
Далее она говорит, что Ренди и Латойа провели ее к нему в больнице, когда он уже лежал там "мертвый" и как она потирала его лоб \ руки \ ноги \ ступни: shock2: и шептала ему какие-то забавные слова. Интересно, почему нигде не было даже вскользь заявлено об этом, что кроме семьи в больнице был кто-то еще и видел "мертвого" Майкла.
[/ Quote]

Да, целую компанию развернули. Недавно Джермейн, спустя почти два года, обратил-таки внимание на беливерское движение, убеждая всячески, что Майкл мертв. Теперь все новые "свидетели" появляются.

Michael Jackson's Death Devastated Kathy Hilton 257b4748e037
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Death Devastated Kathy Hilton   Michael Jackson's Death Devastated Kathy Hilton I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1