MICHAEL JACKSON
MICHAEL JACKSON
MICHAEL JACKSON
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MAN

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Barry Gibb All In Your Name - featuring Michael

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hista
BeLIEver
BeLIEver
Hista

Barry Gibb All In Your Name - featuring Michael Empty
PostSubject: Barry Gibb All In Your Name - featuring Michael   Barry Gibb All In Your Name - featuring Michael I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:10 pm

http://www.barrygibb.com/page.asp?id=29

Back to top Go down
Hista
BeLIEver
BeLIEver
Hista

PostSubject: Re: Barry Gibb All In Your Name - featuring Michael   Barry Gibb All In Your Name - featuring Michael I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 pm

Back to top Go down
SummerGirl
Chief
Chief
SummerGirl

PostSubject: Re: Barry Gibb All In Your Name - featuring Michael   Barry Gibb All In Your Name - featuring Michael I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:27 pm

Спасибо ОГРОМНОЕ,Hista hheart Clapping

Какое же он чудо,какой светлый и чистый вокал и как он великолепен.

Michael,I miss you Sad
Back to top Go down
Hista
BeLIEver
BeLIEver
Hista

PostSubject: Re: Barry Gibb All In Your Name - featuring Michael   Barry Gibb All In Your Name - featuring Michael I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:37 pm

соединили 2 части вместе hheart
Back to top Go down
SummerGirl
Chief
Chief
SummerGirl

PostSubject: Re: Barry Gibb All In Your Name - featuring Michael   Barry Gibb All In Your Name - featuring Michael I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:04 pm

http://webspacebox.com/rare-footage-of-barry-gibb-and-michael-jackson-in-the-studio/

Rare Footage of Barry Gibb and Michael Jackson in the Studio!

Last month, former Bee Gee singer Barry Gibb released a 34-second teaser video of him and Michael Jackson working in the studio on the currently unreleased song, “All in Your Name.” The video quickly gained nearly 200,000 views on YouTube, and evoked a massive outpouring from Jackson’s fans, many of whom begged to see more footage.

And on June 4th, Gibb unveiled yet another sneak peak of the 2002 collaboration (above).

“I really appreciate the fantastic responses you have given us,” the singer wrote, “and as soon as it is possible, you will hear the whole song. Be grateful you all again.”

The entire recording session was shot on a high 8 camera by Gibb’s son, Ashley. There is apparently “over 2 hours of footage” in total.
Back to top Go down
SummerGirl
Chief
Chief
SummerGirl

PostSubject: Re: Barry Gibb All In Your Name - featuring Michael   Barry Gibb All In Your Name - featuring Michael I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:19 pm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/43370449#43370449

Michael Jackson video unearthed
Back to top Go down
SummerGirl
Chief
Chief
SummerGirl

PostSubject: Re: Barry Gibb All In Your Name - featuring Michael   Barry Gibb All In Your Name - featuring Michael I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:35 am

http://www.legendarymichaeljackson.nl/?p=5377#.TfpjYKKs6y8;twitter

Barry Gibb talks to Michael’s fans: “The songs on it’s way!”

Recently Barry Gibb has released teasers of a song he recored with Michael called All In Your Name. Now Barry has talked to the fans through Twitter again:

“To all of michael’s fans,your response to our teaser has been awesome and I want to take this moment to thankyou all for being so kind.

I’m sure you already feel it but I have to tell you how much Michael loved and cherished all of you.The songs on it’s way! God speed! Barry”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barry Gibb All In Your Name - featuring Michael   Barry Gibb All In Your Name - featuring Michael I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barry Gibb All In Your Name - featuring Michael
Page 1 of 1